As Thailand’s leader in fully integrated logistics and industrial facilities, the WHA Group has mapped out a business strategy to become the most desirable partner for companies that would like to start or expand their business in the country, or elsewhere in Southeast Asia. Its core competency lies in best-in-class facilities, prime logistics locations and the ability to provide an integrated one stop service solution to all its customers, both inside and outside its industrial estates.
During its first years, WHA led by Dr. Somyos Anantaprayoon and Ms. Jareeporn Jarukornsakul, accompanied many businesses looking for an experienced professional warehouse and factory expert. The number of clients grew exponentially, while services evolved incessantly to suit diversifying needs.
Initiated in 2003 by a group of forward-thinking entrepreneurs involved in industrial property development, the WHA Group has become a leading player in logistics, industrial estates, utilities and power and digital services, both in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
In 2012, through relentless efforts of the company’s management team, WHA Corporation Pcl. was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET). Three years later, it acquired WHA Industrial Development Plc. (formerly known as Hemaraj Land And Development Plc.), Thailand’s largest and most successful developer of industrial estates utilities & power and property solutions. Thanks to this strategic expansion, the newly invigorated WHA Group has the resources to be “the ultimate solution partner” of local and international investors, enabling them to operate with maximum efficiency.
A strong supporter of Thailand’s national policies to foster economic growth, the WHA Group established industrial clusters in the automotive, electronics and petrochemical sectors in the Eastern Seaboard. Today, it is a key player in the development of the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), which aims to create new high-tech clusters in industries of the future such as aerospace, biofuels and biochemicals, digital, healthcare and robotics.
Based on its expertise and experience, the WHA Group has positioned itself in Thailand’s highly competitive industrial property market. Recognized for its integrated one-stop service solutions by local and international customers from different industries, it is ready to seize fresh opportunities in neighboring countries by expanding its investments and operations in the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
As Thailand’s clear leader in fully integrated logistics and industrial facilities, the WHA Group has mapped out a business strategy to become the most desirable partner for companies that would like to start or expand their business in the country, or elsewhere in Southeast Asia. Its core competency lies in best-in-class facilities, prime logistics locations, and its ability to provide dedicated services that are tailor-made for specific needs.
#1 Logistics Developer offering Varieties of Premium Facilities uniquely serving our Clients Needs
More than 2.7 million sq.m. leasable area under owned and managed asset
- Built-to-Suit Warehouse and Factories (BTS): World-class standard warehouses and factories built to specific client’s requirements
- Warehouse Farm: Combination of Built-to-Suit and Ready-Built Projects at the same site
- Built-to-Own (BTO): Warehouse or factory customized to client’s special needs for purchase
- Built-to-Suit Office: Offices that are customized to customers’ specific requirements i.e. Multi-purpose offices
- Ready-Built factory and warehouse in IEs and logistics park
Industrial Estate Development
#1 Industrial Estate Developer delivering World-Class Solutions to Industrial Customers
Existing 12+ operating with 3 developing IEs with net sellable area approx. 2,800 rai (1,106 acres, 450 Ha)
- Existing 12+ operating and 3 developing and new expansion IEs in strategic cluster to serve key sectors in Thailand – total of 71,000 rai (28,100 acres, 11,360 hectares)
- Net sellable area approx. 2,800 rai (1,106 acres, 450 Ha) consisting of 5,000 rai of operating IE and developing IE
- Potential geographical expansion in cross-border provinces and overseas investment;
Vietnam Phase 1
(498 Ha – Gross area) in Nghe An Province starting development in 2017. The first phase of WHA Industrial Zone 1 – Nghe An covering 906 rai (145 hectares) is now ready to welcome investors.
Utilities and Power
#1 Industrial Utilities Provider and Active Strategic Power Investor
*Water: 36 million m3 as of Q1/2022
Power: 610 Equity MW under operation and 45 Equity MW under construction
- Exclusive utilities provider in the industrial estates with high margin products and steady growth
- Active power investor with strategic partnership with reputable partners such as GPSC Group, Gulf Energy, B.Grimm and Suez
- Industrial water production capacity is 129 million m3/year and wastewater treatment capacity is 47 million m3/year
- 610 Operational Equity MW and target solar capacity growing to 150 Equity MW by 2022
* Note: including investment in Vietnam Utilities
Supporting infrastructure for future growth
- Laying digital foundation: Underground Fiber Optic (FTTx)
- Collaboration with 5G Operators in 5G network planning and 5G solutions
- WHA’s smart clinic: A smart clinic utilizes an automated processes built on an ICT environment of interconnected assets to improve existing patient care procedures and introduce new capabilities
- New technologies and innovations: partnering with startups for New Technologies and Innovations