Why We Choose tuykiye?
Turkiye is a country spanning ranging between the two continents, Asia and Europe. It’s an interesting geographic and politically strategic location known as the “crossroads of Europe and Asia”. The Turkish Strait is the only channel connecting the Black Sea and the Mediterranean. Speaking of the political, economic, cultural and other traits, Turkiye has adopted the European model and had been selected as a important candidate for the EU. The diplomatic center is in the West, maintaining a traditional strategic partnership with the United States. As a member of NATO, Turkiye has a strong industrial base and is one of the fastest growing countries in the world.
6 reasons of why you can’t miss it?
- Turkiye’s economy is augmenting, ranking at the first place among G20 countries. The demographic dividend is stably increasing and the labor force is considered pleasant.
- Turkiye is expected to join the EU in the next five years.
- Istanbul is Turkiye’s economic, cultural, commercial and financial center and one of the top 10 tourism destination in the world.
- Real estate income has affected nearly 9% of Turkiye’s GDP, and Istanbul is the city planned to be future development center of Turkiye.
- Turkiye’s lira exchange rate compares with the dollar fell sharply. It’s a good time to do a business in Turkiye.
- Only 400,000 US dollars and you will get a Turkish passport, having a visa-free entry or visa on arrival to 117 countries worldwide. You can expect a following investment in United State of America.